Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Year!

I believe in 2012, God wants us to LEAP! This is an appointed season for kingdom acceleration and multiplication. My prayer is that you and your spouse will...

leap for the joy of your salvation...

Psalm 28:7 says, "The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song." (NIV)

take a leap of faith, and conquer the enemy...

Psalm 18:29 says "For by You I can run upon a troop; And by my God I can leap over a wall." (NASB)

embrace total healing by leaping with praise to God...

Acts 3:8 says, "With a leap he stood upright and began to walk; and he entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God." (NASB)

and refuse to allow anything to hinder your walk in the Spirit...

Isaiah 35:6, "Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert." (NIV)

0 comments:

Post a Comment